Appointments Plus app_confirmation Shortcode Not Working Properly

The page in question is here…

https://www.lowercolumbiacap.org/energy-assistance-appointment/

I am using two plugins on this page. The first is Gravity Forms and the second is Appointments+.

I have the shortcodes [app_monthly_schedule][app_comfirmation] contained within the gravity form. It works just fine expect when you select a date to book and appointment it doesn’t bring up the available times or the form to fill out.

The funny thing is when I move these shortcodes outside of the Gravity form and put them inside the page itself it works just fine.

Now I know you guys don’t support gravity forms so if you can’t help that’s fine. I just thought I would ask to see if anyone might have some ideas.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya @PumpinIron

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

I tested that and it doesn’t seem to work.

While I am not sure why this is not working as its related to Gravity Forms (Hey, did you check with their support once ?), it might be an issue with some content overlapping as the calendar is showing up fine.

Can you please try this form on a full width page (On the default WordPress theme) so that we can find out if its working that way or not ?

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

• PumpinIron
    • Flash Drive

I tried the form on a default WordPress theme but still no luck, the available time slots don’t show up. It’s almost as if Gravity Forms is conflicting with it in some way.

I posted a topic on the Gravity Form forums to see if they had any thoughts.

• pxwm
    • WP Core Meltdown

Hi,

I’ve clicked on your website link but it just shows :-

Cancellation Successful!

Your appointment has been successfully cancelled!

Could I ask why you are embedding the appointments calendar within the gravity form?

What functionality do you require by embedding the appointment calendar?

Regards

SteveB

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

Like SteveB, I was originally redirected to /energy-assistance/energy-assistance-appointment-cancellation/ subpage, but when I manually went back to what I supposed to be the main page (/energy-assistance/), I found a Gravity form multi-step sequence. Is this perhaps the GF/A+ page from the original post? If so, I was able to reach the A+ monthly schedule output and the confirmation dialog: http://screencast.com/t/nyyWdkUF (checked in Firefox and Chrome). I haven’t tried to actually book an appointment in order not to spam your site, but the time selection and confirmation box showed up just fine for me. Does the issue you experienced happens in a certain browser only?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.