Appointments plus how to black out times

Hi,

How can i black out times in the Appointment plus plugin? I can only see that I can black out dates under the Exeptions tab. The second question I have is how to hide My Appointments on the user profile page.

Thanks for an awesome plugin!

• Ash

Hello @Jonas

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

Yes, the only option is Exception tab where you can mark as unavailable some available dates. To block a time, you have to book a time manually from the admin end. Go to Appointments > Appointments and here you can create appointment to book a slot. You may add a note in there that this time is manually blocked to avoid confusion.

I have is how to hide My Appointments on the user profile page.

I don't see you are using BuddyPress plugin. Do you mean the user profile in admin end? If yes, would you please grant support access from your Dashboard > WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access so that I can check?

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

I will be happy to take a look :slight_smile:

Cheers
    Ash

• Jonas

Hello!

Thanks for the reply. Yes I mean from the user profile from admin. Can you please describe for me how to disable/hide the "My Appointment" list because I'm not sure if I can give you access to the site. Do you have any plans to add the ability to block specific times in the calendar in the future (from the exceptions tab)? I'm asking because my client have asked me for this feature many times.

Thanks

• Ash

Hello @Jonas

I hope you are well today.

Please use the following code to hide the My Appointment list in the profile page:

add_action( 'admin_head', 'hide_app_list' );
    function hide_app_list() {
    	?>
    	<script type="text/javascript">
    	jQuery(function($) {
    		if($('.appointments-my-appointments').length) {
    			$('.appointments-my-appointments').closest('tr').remove();
    		}
    	});
    	</script>
    	<?php
    }

You can add those codes in your functions.php in the theme, if you think your theme won’t be changed. Otherwise mu-plugins is the best solution. To use mu-plugins, go to /wp-content/ and find the folder with name 'mu-plugins'. If there is no folder in that name, then create a folder, name it 'mu-plugins', create a file inside that, give any name you like and paste the code in there. You don't need to activate that plugin. Mu-plugins means must use plugins, so it will be activated automatically always. If you use mu-plugins then add a php start tag at the beginning of the code.

About blocking the slot, I am marking this as a feature request. Though if I could see the appointment page, I can try to give you a code solution, so that at least you can manually update the code to block more slots.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.