Appointments Plus - How to change Display name, A+ email, phone etc.

My Name
My email for A+
My Phone
My Address
My City

All show the content but blocked from allowing altering. I need to change the name atleast.

Currently my client is listed as testing.

http://revolutionarymindfulness.com/private-session/appointment/

Thank you!

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Dylan Elmgreen,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I don't know that i have understood your question correctly or not but if you want to change these labels My Name, My email for A+ etc. then you will have to edit it in plugin code, it is in show_profile() function of appointments.php file.

Best Regards,

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Dylan Elmgreen,

Thanks for your reply.

I couldn't reproduce the problem on my test site.

Can you just update your Appointments Plus plugin to the latest version and see if the problem persists or not?

Would you mind if I logged in to your site and did some testing? This might help get to the bottom of this faster. If this is ok, just send info through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/
    - Choose "I have a different question"
    - Include my name in the subject "Vinod Dalvi"
    - Include the URL of this post in your message so that I may track this issue better
    - Include any relevant login information (Wordpress admin info username + password )
    - Include FTP Details

Best Regards,

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Dylan Elmgreen,

I hope you are well today.

In some cases the issues are raised in some particular environment / configuration which also depends on web server, file permission, user role, software installed etc. which we can't produce the same on our test site in that case we need to log in in your site and make some troubleshooting to find the issue which we can then fix it.

If you concerning with security the you can just create a test account having limited privileges for temporary period and take backup of your whole site to make sure nothing goes wrong.

We do take care of all those things not to break your site in any cases that's why we also ask you for FTP details and not edit code from back end.

Best Regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.