appointments plus question

is there a way to prevent blog users from changing anything except appointments and settings for appointments+? - in other words, I don't want them changing design, adding pages, anything.

Thank you

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings mytherapynet,

Thank you for the great question but I was not aware that regular subscribers could change pages etc. on your blog/site.

You have indeed confirmed this using a test user account set with the subscriber role and a browser that you do not use for development?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings mytherapynet,

Thank you for the question but it is the contrary, it is your statement in your original post that says or gives the impression that regular can change these items and I am saying they cannot:

is there a way to prevent blog users from changing anything except appointments and settings for appointments+?

In this case I obviously need your clarification that you are indeed referring to "Blog users" and not admins.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hiya,

Greetings and thanks for being a great community member.

We haven't heard from you on this one for long and I am doing a regular followup to see if there is still something we can assist you on this thread.

Just to manage the support issues more efficiently, I am marking this thread as resolved for now however this is not being done to avoid your questions in any ways.

Please feel free to mark this is "Not resolved" in case you have further questions and we would be back on it.

Thanks a lot for being with WPMU DEV.

Cheers

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.