Appointments plus redirect to checkout after confirm

I am using Appointments+ with MarketPress integration. When you confirm an appointment you need to go to checkout but it doesn't redirect to checkout it only shows the link to check out.
I want to automatically redirect users to check out. Where can I find the file that manages that redirect to the same page so I can redirect it to check out manually?

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there goinfancy,

hope you're doing good today! :slight_smile:

This would need some hardcoding in the plugin indeed, so keep in mind that you should re-do the following change after a plugin update.

In
    /appointments/includes/integration/marketpress/class_app_mp_bridge.php replace line 246
    $(".appointments-confirmation-wrapper").replaceWith('<p class="app-confirmation-marketpress"><a href="{$href}">{$message}</a></p>');
    with
    window.location = "{$href}";

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• goinfancy
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello,

Thanks a lot for this assistance. Really good support. This has helped us a lot. We will consider your plugins for our future project and perhaps purchasing the premium ones.

I guess we have one last question as it is hard for us to find a solution at the moment.

We are using the theme The7 which offers WPBakery as a page builder. However, since the appointment is not a page but a product we do not have such option to modify it like this. For example when we edit the page we have the option to disable the sidebar or customize the Title of the page. Screenshot for reference:
    http://prntscr.com/jcjomf

Are there any alternatives for that?

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello goinfancy

Hope you're doing well!

Marketpress products is a custom post type page. I am not familiar with the current theme, but the theme's options should show up on custom post type pages. You should be able to edit the main product page where appointments shortcodes are showing.

Otherwise, we can suggest some CSS code, if you wish for example to hide a sidebar from appointment product page or change a title appearance. In this case, would you please grant access from WPMU DEV > Support so I can have a closer look?

Please see the detailed instructions on the link below:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Let me know when you do!

Kind regards,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.