[Appointments+] Product prices incorrect when add to cart

I upgrade Appointments to Appointments+ to use integration with MarketPress and sell appointments via MarketPress.
When I use Appointments plugin there was no interaction and all products in shop have own price.
But after adding product to cart the price was taken from appointments. After integration, upgrade to Appointments+ and set up the issue still exist.
Adding product to cart still take price from appointment not from MarketPress.

• Ash

Hello James

Yes, this is the default behavior. When you use marketpress integration with appointments+, the cart will always take the price from appointments. In that product page you can have options to select different service and providers as well, so it always calculates the correct price set per service and show you the service price.

If you disable marketpress integration, then product price will work but then there won't be any interaction, means the appointment will not be booked or paid.

Hope it helps! Please feel free to ask more questions if you have any.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• James

No it doesn't help really! I wasted hours yesterday when I could have spent that time having to reconfigure all bookings and products.

So when it was set up rather than the advice of setting up new products I needed to set up new service providers. Can I block access to certain service providers for members only? As that's why there are different products.

I need one service available (i.e. the court) and different price structures for a one hour block. I need a booking page for guests that can only book a time for 12€ and then a page for members where there are a number of price options available. Knowing how the two systems work and work together how would you advice me to set this out. Obviously how this looks and how easy it is to use for clients is also very important.

Many thanks
    James

• Ash

Hello James

I am really sorry for the confusion you had :slight_frown:

Can I block access to certain service providers for members only? As that's why there are different products.

Not really, but you can show providers who serve a specific service. In the product or page, you can modify the shortcode like this:

[app_service_providers service=”12?]

Here 12 is the service ID. So, in the provider selection dropdown, it will show only those providers who serve the service having ID 12.

I need one service available (i.e. the court) and different price structures for a one hour block. I need a booking page for guests that can only book a time for 12€ and then a page for members where there are a number of price options available.

You can't set a different price for the same service. The only workaround I can think of to create different services like service A, B and C for example, and one provider only, e.g. X.

As, one provider will provide three services, so if anyone book service A on 9 am, then 9am slot will be blocked to B and C as well. You can set a different price for A, B and C.

And then, for visitor, show the one service only and for member page show other services :slight_smile:

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• James

I'm sorry but the reply has confused me!
    There is one court and the following price options
    Guest 12 Euro
    Member Free
    Member playing singles with 1 guest 6 Euro
    Member playing doubles with 1 guest 3 Euro
    Member playing doubles with 2 guests 6 Euro
    Member playing doubles with 3 guests 9 Euro

Guests bookings should only be able to book the guest options. Members can see all options

Could you please let me know how I set this up, what is the service and what is the service provider?

• Ash

Hello James

When you say "members", so I guess you can create member specific page, right?

If yes, then:
      1. Create two pages - one for guest and other for members.
      2. All options should be services. If you have only one court, then create just one provider for all services.
      3. Now in the guest page, show only one service
      4. In the members page, show all services

I am a bit confused about the options though. When you say, for example, "Member playing doubles with 2 guests", do you mean there will be 4 booking or just one member will book a slot to play double with 2 guests?