Appointments registration fields and confirmation

I would like to add a couple of fields to the registration when people apply for it.

Besides that most preferably I would like it to be confirmed only the first time and after that it should not be necessary anymore because then we now who they are. But the first time we need to meet them for instruction.

So there is in fact a couple of things I want to:
1 Add fields to the registrationform, like company, and a textfield
2 There needs to be a manual confirmation only the first time. After that they can register freely at any time with no confirmation.

Thanx so far,
Saskia

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Saskia (@Biz2Web)

I hope you are well today.

1: This isn't available out of the box and would require custom coding, this thread may be of some use https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/appointments-form-field-id
    You might want to post a job on the WPMU DEV job board here https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

2:I'm afraid this also isn't available out of the box, but if you are requiring payments for an appointment the auto-confirm will send. You can also set auto confirm on in the settings, but it's not possible to confirm manually once then auto-confirm after.

When you say

But the first time we need to meet them for instruction.

Is this a training course service?

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member.

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Biz2Web
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi Jack,

I'm fine. You too?

Tnx so far. It is actually a building were people can book spaces. The first time they need instructions about the procedure. But after that they can just book. And they won't need the confirmation.

The complicating factor is that not all spaces can be booked at the same "working hours". Or for the same amount of time. And all reservations need to be attached to one e-mail address, so in my opinion: one service provider. Being "reservations" or something like that. So I cannot set different working hours.

There is no money-transaction involved, so auto confirm after payment is not an option.

Well I like this plugin, for the looks and also it's functionality but it is not easy to get a booking plugin that serves all the needs.

Have a nice day (or what's left of it over there..)

Saskia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.