[Appointments+] Room Reservation Setup

What is the best way to implement Appointments + in such a way, that allows a user to select variable time slots for a reservation. For example, a specific room can be reserved from 30 minutes to up to 2 hours.

Secondly. does a dummy provider in Appointments + need to be an actual WordPress user account?

• James Morris

Hello pvamu

I hope you are well today.

Re: Dummy User...

A Dummy service provider can be an imaginary or real user intended to enrich your business. It behaves exactly like a normal user, except that all emails are sent to a preselected real user from General settings tab. With this feature you can arrange your working schedules better and imitate several workers behaviour without losing the communication with the client. If you are combining several dummy providers into one real user, you can set service capacity to disallow more appointments than you can handle.

RE: Variable time slots...

I'm afraid that's not possible. However, if you combine Appointments+ with MarketPress and the MarketPress add-on, you can block off 15, 30, 40, or 60 minute time slots and allow others to register multiple time slots with a single registration.

I hope this clarifies a bit. Let us know if you have any further questions. We'll be happy to help! :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.