[Appointments+] Same time booked twice

Hello! My client noticed that two of his customers had booked appointment for the same time (11.6.2019 11:00). Both apppointments were booked day earlier, first one at 08:53:01 and second one at 08:54:10. But how is this possible? Is it possible I'm using wrong settings or is there a bug in the system?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Altti

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

That actually depends on the plugin (services and service providers) settings. Without checking the site it's difficult to say "out of the box" whether in this case it's a bug or a site-specific issue or a matter of plugin configuration.

Having that said, I'd like to take a closer look and check it. Would you please enable support access to the site for me? To do so, please go to the

"WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access" page

in your site's back-end, click on "Grant support access" button there and let me know here once it's done.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Altti,

Thanks for granting access, I had a look at your installation and your settings seem to be fine.
    In order to confirm this, I have exported your A+ settings and imported it to my local installation where I tested creating two appointments in two browsers with just a few seconds difference, I had same slot picked and details entered before clicking on Confirm button on both browsers.
    And this worked fine for me, first booking worked fine but the second one showed an error that the time was already booked.
    You can check this short video from my test:
    https://monosnap.com/file/NAw98a4OXvjPkIcOLWsZHLGovBQAbb

What I did notice on your installation is that you have W3TC plugin installed and this plugin is known for some agressive caching and it's what I suspect is the cause of the issue.
    I would suggest to try and exclude your appointment page from any kind of W3TC caching or try clearing W3TC cache and temporarily disable plugin and then do couple of tests to check if that was indeed the cause of the issue.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.