Appointments+ scheduling settings

Hallo,

1. how can I change the time from when someone can schedule? (for example, people can schedule from now on online, like for 12 o clock, in like 15 mins. I would like to change it that it can only from tomorrow/2 days advance on).

2. is it possible to change the pop-up that shows 'we received your appointment' - and make it something like 'first wait for a confirmation'. When making an online appointment. I would first like to confirm before someone thinks the appointment is fixed.

Thanks in advance,

Justin

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @Justin,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

1. how can I change the time from when someone can schedule? (for example, people can schedule from now on online, like for 12 o clock, in like 15 mins. I would like to change it that it can only from tomorrow/2 days advance on).

In Appointments+ > Settings > General panel there's a lower limit setting, as shown on screenshot below, is that what you are looking for?

2. is it possible to change the pop-up that shows 'we received your appointment' - and make it something like 'first wait for a confirmation'. When making an online appointment. I would first like to confirm before someone thinks the appointment is fixed.

In your appointment page you can change current shortcode that should be this:
    [app_confirmation]
    To the one below, and enter text you want to show
    [app_confirmation confirm_text="first wait for a confirmation"]

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.