Appointments+ - Selecting Service Providers

WPMU Team,

Is it possible to customize Appointments+ such that it ONLY allows repeat clients to schedule an appointment with a specific Service Provider. I would like to create an additional line(s) or checkbox that says - Are you first time or repeat client? If first time, then service booking by default goes through dummy Service Provider (Office Admin) who will select the appropriate Service Provider for client appointment request. If repeat client, they have choice of selecting from available list of Service providers (this request also gets routed to the Office Admin for confirmation).

Thx
-dale

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Dale,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Appointments+ doesn't have this option but what you can do is create one "landing" page that will have two links inside, one for returning clients and one for new ones.

Then you can create two appointment pages, one will have default service provider selected for your new customers and other will not have provider assigned thus allowing returning customers to select the one they want.
    You can create these pages by using shortcodes available withing the plugin, you can find full list of shortcodes and attributes at Appointments > Shortcodes panel in your admin section.

Let us know if this works for you :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

• daleh009
    • Flash Drive

Pedrag,

Thanks for insight I will definitely give it a go. Can I alternatively integrate Gravity Forms / Formidable with Appointments+ using some Conditional Logic in form that if user selects Fist Time Client, it directs them to default services link and if Returning Client then it allows them to select from available Service Providers. Just looking at my options and which may be cleanest solution to implement.

Thx
    -dale

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hello daleh009

Hope you are well today and won't mind me chiming here. :slight_smile:

I am sorry but I am not understanding your point here. :confused:

You want to offer link to returning customer which let's them select service provider for specific service right ? If just this you want to offer then again you can add link in a such a way that it shows service providers list to returning customer for any 1 service. There is no need to use third party solutions.

Something like this ?

http://yourdomain.com/make-an-appointment/?app_service_id=1#app_services_dropdown_title

If I am missing something here please clarify it with bit more information. :slight_smile:
    Best Regards,
    Milan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.