Appointments+: Separate Working Hours for each location

Hello, I have 2 offices and I need to set up different work schedules for each office. Certain days I am in the 1st location, and on others, I am in the 2nd location.
I offer the same procedures in each office, so when a user sets up an appointment, they need to be able to select procedure, location, and select the appointment time based on my work schedule for that location.
Is this possible to set this up with Appointments+?
Please advise.
Thank You.

• PC

Hello there Igor,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting on the forums.

Unfortunately right now this is not possible out of the box. But this idea is already in consideration to be added to the plugin.

What you can do for now that create two services and ask your user to choose from them.

You can use the concept of dummy service provider.

So the setup would be like.

Service Provider A will serve Service A on Location A
    Service Provider B (which is a dummy of Service Provider A) will serve the Service A on Location B

As B is the dummy provider, all appointments will go to the same provider and if one is booked, the other can not be booked at the same time.

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers, PC

• Igor

Hi PC.
    I have already figured out the dummy providers, and it looks like it will work for us for now. It would be great if you do add support for this feature without having to do a workaround.

Additionally:
    1. This file is missing from Appointments+ distribution: wp-content/plugins/appointments/images/bg.gif
    2. I had to add the following code to class.gcal.php file, without it the web site was crashing. So if you can let the developer know to do similar in the distribution for the next patch, that would be great, so that I would not have to do this every time he patches the app.

if ( !class_exists( 'Google_Client' ) ) {
    require_once $this->plugin_dir . '/includes/gcal/Google_Client.php';
    }
    if ( !class_exists( 'Google_CalendarService' ) ) {
    require_once $this->plugin_dir . '/includes/gcal/contrib/Google_CalendarService.php';
    }

Thanks!

• PC

Hey there,

Thanks for posting back.

It would be great if you do add support for this feature without having to do a workaround.

Sure thing, I will move this thread to "Features and Feedback" and see if we get more votes on this feature to be added to the plugin.

Additionally:
    1. This file is missing from Appointments+ distribution: wp-content/plugins/appointments/images/bg.gif
    2. I had to add the following code to class.gcal.php file, without it the web site was crashing. So if you can let the developer know to do similar in the distribution for the next patch, that would be great, so that I would not have to do this every time he patches the app.

if ( !class_exists( 'Google_Client' ) ) {
    require_once $this->plugin_dir . '/includes/gcal/Google_Client.php';
    }
    if ( !class_exists( 'Google_CalendarService' ) ) {
    require_once $this->plugin_dir . '/includes/gcal/contrib/Google_CalendarService.php';
    }

Can you please tell me what error comes up as I am able to use it without any issues and errors.

Also for the bg image issue, can you tell me where its being called ?

Cheers, PC

• Igor

Hi,
    The missing gif is called in 'plugins/appointments/css/front.css'
    You are also missing asc.gif and desc.gif files.

Here is the pertinent section from the above css:
    /* tablesorter */
    table.tablesorter thead tr .header {
    background-image: url(../images/bg.gif);
    background-repeat: no-repeat;
    background-position: center right;
    cursor: pointer;
    }
    table.tablesorter thead tr .headerSortUp {
    background-image: url(../images/asc.gif);
    }
    table.tablesorter thead tr .headerSortDown {
    background-image: url(../images/desc.gif);
    }

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.