[Appointments+] Service Provider shortcode issue

I'm using the following shortcode to display service providers: [app_service_providers description="Content" order_by="name DESC" service="7" require_service="1"]
I've assigned description pages for my providers, but when I ask the shortcode to display "Content" instead of "Excerpt" when the provider is selected, it still shows the excerpt.

• Nahid

Hey Thomas Edgell !
    Hope you are having a great day!

The issue has been escalated to our developers as a bug. They'll be back to us with clues, workarounds, and fixes (if possible) for now in this ticket (or we'll be updating the ticket as soon as we hear back from them internally). Please note that the response time of the developers might be a bit delayed than that of the general Support staff. We really appreciate your patience and consideration regarding this.

For the time being, you can replace the existing shortcode with the following to make it work:
    [app_service_providers description="content" order_by="name DESC" service="7" require_service="1"]

Kind regards,
    Nahid

• Nahid

Hey Thomas Edgell !
    Hope you are doing well today!

This issue has been fixed and queued for release within the next upcoming update, for which I cannot provide an ETA at the moment, unfortunately. However, if you want to include the fix in the current version manually, you can go through the following steps:

1. Download and uncompress the uploaded class-app-shortcode-service-providers.php.zip file.
    2. Log into your site's FTP or cPanel's File Manager and navigate to the {WordPress Installation Directory}/wp-content/plugins/appointments/includes/shortcodes folder.
    3. Replace the existing 'class-app-shortcode-service-providers.php' folder in that directory with the uncompressed 'class-app-shortcode-service-providers.php' folder.

Please note that this is still in testing phase so it would be best to replace it on staging site and test there, or if you go for a live site right away make sure that you have a full backup ready so you can restore easily in case that anything goes wrong.

Hope this helps. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.