[Appointments+] Service Provider's Calendar does not show up

Some of the shortcodes for Appointments+ are not working on the website. I created a test Service Provider, but their monthly calendar is not showing up, despite the shortcode being present in the page. Support has been enabled on the website with additional information provided. I am not showing the link here for privacy reasons.

• Nahid

Hey FZCU !
    Hope you are having a great day!

By default, the "[app_worker_monthly_calendar]" shortcode displays the appointments assigned to the specified service provider using the "worker_id" parameter. If no appointment(s) specified to the assigned service provider is/are available, then the shortcode will not display any content as expected.

As Support Access was granted, I took a look inside and found that no appointment was created in it. Would you be able to create an appointment assigned to the intended specified service provider and see if the calendar shows up?

Additionally, you can also specify the appointment status in the "[app_worker_monthly_calendar]" using the "status" parameter, which can be used to show appointments in the calendar only having a specified (set of) status. By default, if the "status" parameter is not defined, the shortcode will only display appointments which have the status "paid" and "confirmed".

Hope this helps. We'll be looking forward to hearing back from you. Thanks!

Kind regards,
    Nahid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.