Appointments+ settings

I have two questions.

1. Is there a way to remove the "No preference" selection under service providers select?

2. Is there a way to hide non working days on the calendar?

http://www.shellieedington.com/make-an-appointment

• Rupok

Hi Michael,

Is there a way to remove the "No preference" selection under service providers select?

Well, this is not possible out of the box from plugin options or from shortcode parameters, but you can easily do this with jQuery by creating a MU Plugin. For creating a MU Plugin, create a folder named "mu-plugins" inside your "wp-content" folder. Then inside that "mu-plugins" folder, create a file with any name and with a .php extension. Now paste the code inside that file and save.

<?php
    add_action( 'wp_footer', 'hide_no_pref' );
    function hide_no_pref() {
        ?>
        <script type="text/javascript">
          jQuery(document).ready(function() {
            jQuery(".app_select_workers").find("option").eq(0).remove();
          });
        </script>
        <?php
    }

For getting more idea on mu plugins, you can go through this article: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-manual-2/using-mu-plugins/

This will hide the "No Preference" option from the dropdown.

Is there a way to hide non working days on the calendar?

I'm afraid, you can't hide the whole row of non working days on the calendar, but you can hide not-available boxes from the calendar with the following custom CSS Code:

.notpossible {
      display: none;
    }

You can add this to a theme's stylesheet, in a child theme, or using a plugin like My Custom CSS.

Please let us know if you have any confusion or if you are stuck at any point. We will be glad to assist further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Michael

I use a weekly calendar and I used the following CSS to hide the whole rows of non working days on my calendar. I put it in my child style.css file

I'm not using the latest version of the plugin so not sure if you will need to change it a bit. You'll probably need to experiment with using different numbers depending on the days you want to hide and the day you have set as the start of the week in your wordpress settings

.appointments-list tr td:nth-child(8),
    .appointments-list tr td:nth-child(2),
    .appointments-list tr th:nth-child(8),
    .appointments-list tr th:nth-child(2)
    {
    display: none;
    }

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.