Appointments+ Shortcode

Hi!
I have three different services, each with a different provider. I want to make three different calendar pages which display the default service and provider for that calendar. How do i alter the shortcode to do this? I just dont want to have dropdown options, i want each page to default to one options.. i know there is a way to do this with IDs, but i dont know the format of the code.. any help would be MUCH appreciated. THANKS!!!!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings artistsu,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Thank you for the great questions.

How do i alter the shortcode to do this?

Any chance you followed the short code parameters outlined in the admin dashboard --> Appointments --> Settings --> Shortcodes tab?

And if so what code are you currently trying to use per service provider?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• artistsu
    • New Recruit

Hi! Thanks for responding so quickly! So i have the handy little shortcodes on each of my city pages where i want the specific calendars, so for the "Philadelphia Appointments" page, i have this short code pasted in:

[app_services] [app_service_providers]
    [app_monthly_schedule]
    [app_pagination month="1"]
    [app_login]
    [app_confirmation]
    [app_paypal]

But instead of the dropdown with the three different cities, i want it to default to the philadelphia service.. but how do i alter the short code to make this happen? I looked at the shortcodes page, but it doesn't tell me where i place the "ID" of that service in order to make it default to that service... I hope this makes sense... let me know if you still need more information.

[app_services] [app_service_providers]
    [app_monthly_schedule]
    [app_pagination month="1"]
    [app_login]
    [app_confirmation]
    [app_paypal]

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings artistsu,

With the addition of the lead developers last post, it appears this particular topic is now resolved/closed, if you need any further assistance please let us know.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member and have a GREAT weekend!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.