Appointments+ shortcode help. Put in desired order

Really struggling with the order of the shortcode, choosing between locations is important.

Here is the desired order
Eliminate that section that lists "my appointments"
I like the service and service provider next to each other.
Then calendar with just one month and the next bottom (or if possible current month and next month to its immediate right. )

Also, is it possible to have 2 different schedulers on the site, one for each location (not sure will need this, but would be an option if we can't get the location selection to work as desired)

I look forward to your response,

Thanks!

• Tyler Postle

Hey Jason,

Hope your weekend is going well!

Eliminate that section that lists "my appointments"

You can do this by just removing the [app_my_appointments] shortcode altogether.

I like the service and service provider next to each other.
    Then calendar with just one month and the next bottom (or if possible current month and next month to its immediate right. )

This is how it should be displayed by default. Could you grant support access so I can have a closer look at the current setup?

You can grant support access via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access.

Also, is it possible to have 2 different schedulers on the site, one for each location (not sure will need this, but would be an option if we can't get the location selection to work as desired)

Yes, you can add the shortcodes to as many pages as you like to have different schedulers :slight_smile:

You can specify a certain service or worker via the service/worker parameters. ie.

[app_monthly_schedule worker="1"]

That would show availability based on worker 1 only and allow only services that they are performing.

[app_monthly_schedule service="12"]

Same thing but with the service instead of the worker.

Hope that helps and look forward to hearing back.

All the best,
    Tyler

PS. Hope you have a happy new year!

• Jason Boylan

Hey There,

So I would be happy to give you access, but the plugin isn't showing in my toolbar, it is activated and I don't have it hidden, or at least intentionally. Is this a theme issue? Using StudioPress Genesis

Thoughts? Below is the code that is currently on the appointments page if that helps at all.

Side now, once adding the Location selector, it affects the footer, this I'm not terribly worried about since we will be updating the site once we get the Appointments worked out, but just a note if you have an idea what could cause it.

http://thirdandchurchhealthcare.com/make-an-appointment/

_________

[app_monthly_schedule add="1"]

[app_required_provider_locations ... autorefresh="1" select="Please select a provider location:"]
    <table>
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td>[app_services]</td>
    <td>[app_service_providers]</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td colspan="2">[app_monthly_schedule]</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td colspan="2">[app_pagination step="2" month="1"]</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td colspan="2">[app_login]</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td colspan="2">[app_confirmation]</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td colspan="2">[app_paypal]</td>
    </tr>
    </tbody>
    </table>

• Tyler Postle

Hey Jason,

Thanks for the info!

The WPMU DEV Dashboard will only show to the admin that activated it. Can you deactivate and then reactivate it :slight_smile: you should be able to see it then.

Although, since you pasted in the shortcode layout I think I know what needs to be done here.

Try replacing this shortcode:

[app_service_providers]

With this one:

[app_required_provider_locations ... autorefresh="1" select="Please select a provider location:"]

You can remove that one from the top of your page.

Swap it with the app_services shortcode if you would rather that be on the left side and the services one be on the right :slight_smile:

Look forward to hearing back!

Cheers,
    Tyler

• Tyler Postle

Hey Jason,

Check it out now. I've removed that top calendar shortcode so it only shows the bottom one and I've also implemented a parameter to require the provider before the calendar is shown. You can see that parameter in the app_monthly_calendar shortcode :slight_smile:

Now visitors will need to select the location, which will then display the provider list and they can select a provider. Once the provider is displayed it will show the calendar and the visitor can also still select their service if they need to change it.

Let me know how that looks. Any further questions just let us know.

Hope you had a good new years!

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.