Appointments+ shortcode issue

I've got the shortcode[app_services autorefresh="1"] then next to it [app_monthly_schedule hide_today_times="1"] on the front page but instead of showing the services then the calendar it shows the services twice. I've attached an image of what it looks like and what I want it to look like. (What I want it to look like every now and then appears if I refresh the page without clearing a cache and I've not touched the shortcode). Also attached is a screen shot of the shortcode. Thanks for your help!

• Majid
    • Recruit

Hello Kathleen
    I hope you are doing great today :slight_smile:

I wasn't able to replicate the issue on my site, so it's probably something to do with your current setup. I suggest that you run a plugin conflict test.
    The simplest way to perform that is:
    * Login to your site via FTP
    * Navigate to wp-content
    * Rename the plugins folder to _plugins
    * Create a new folder named plugins
    * Move the plugin folder (ex: coursepress) you want to test from _plugins to plugins
    * Then, one at a time, move other plugin folders over from _plugins to plugins until the symptom returns

NOTE: While you are doing this, do not visit WP Admin -> Plugins on your site. This will ensure that your plugins remain active when you copy them back over.

If you still see the issue, you will have to switch to a WordPress default theme, like Twentyseventeen and check again and let me know in a reply.

Looking forward to seeing your test results :slight_smile:
    Cheers,
    Majid

• Kathleen
    • New Recruit

I have no other plugins currently installed, except wpsmush and the wpmudev, as I wanted to make sure as I was building that this plugin would work well for us. I did test out a default theme and it works fine. It also works fine on a separate page I created for bookings within the theme I am using. I am assuming it is an issue with the theme but for the time being I deleted it off the front page and instead created buttons to continue to the bookings page where it does not have that problem. Thanks for your help!

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Kathleen

Hope you are doing well!

Please let us know what theme you are using so we could test it from our end? If it is a premium plugin, I am afraid we can't have access to it, so if it is possible please upload it to Google Drive or DropBox and share a link with us.

Please send it via our contact form:
    You can send credentials by using our secure contact form
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question

Subject: “Attn: Nastia”
    - Download link to a theme
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs

Looking forward to your reply!

Have a good day and take care!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.