Appointments+ "Show Available Dates" button disappears, not usable

Due to the fact that the Plugin Dropdown on this form is currently not working, here is my question:

The Appointments+ plugin is set up for equipment rentals on this site. However, the “Show Available Dates” button does not show up. It briefly displays and then disappears. I have had to make the text long enough to show the “More Information..” link so that it can go to the individual items page.

How do I get the “Show Available Dates” button to appear every time next to the drop down for selecting service?

Thanks

Greg

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there Greg,

Thanks for posting on the forums. Seems like you have protected your site and for some odd reasons I am not able to register.

I would like to have a closer look at your site and see what is going on there. You can enable support access via :

WordPress Dashboard >> WPMU DEV Dashboard >> Support >> Staff Access >> Grant Access.

If you have not installed WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin yet, kindly do that here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/ and then allow access as per the above process.

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

• greghelland
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi PC,

That works fine when going to the detail page when clicking on "More Information->" link. However, when there is an item that does not have enough text to force the "More information->" link then I do not see the "Show Available Dates" button. Please see attached screen print with my added notation of should show up.

I am on a MacBook Pro running latest OS using Safari. Also tried Firefox and have sam result as below. Logged in as Super Admin.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there,

Thanks for posting back.

That was due to you had autorefresh set to 1 and it was auto refreshing.

I changed the shortcode to :

[app_services select="Rental Equipment Selector:" autorefresh="0"] and it works fine now.

But again, the calendar will only show if you add the remaining required shortcodes (You can find them all on the shortcodes section and for a default setup, you can edit the yoursite.org/make-an-appointment page and see how they should be setup.

Can you kindly check that once ?

Cheers, PC

• greghelland
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Thanks, that took care of seeing the button.

I added this to the page for Membership Info:

[app_monthly_schedule service=”9″ title=”Membership Info, DO NOT USE”]

[app_confirmation]

However, when I click show available dates button nothing happens. When I click that button should it now show the page for that service? Otherwise, I do not know how to add the above shortcodes to the Equipment Rentals page that would be variable driven such that the page will reflect the item chosen in the drop down.

Thanks for your help so far. Greatly appreciated.

Greg

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey there Greg,

Thanks for posting back.

I got what you want to achieve. However the process you are following to achieve that, its not possible if you do not include all the shortcodes for showing the calendar on the same page.

The best way to do that is to create a button on the page and link that directly to the booking page of that service.

If you can enable the support access again, I can create a test post on the site to show how that should be setup.

Please avise.

Cheers, PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hello there Greg,

Thanks for posting back and the access.

Can you kindly check the page here : http://www.lavawine.org/equipment-rentals/ and see if that works to your satisfaction now ?

We can also eliminate the need to click on show available times if you set

[app_services select="Rental Equipment Selector:" autorefresh="0"]

to

[app_services select="Rental Equipment Selector:" autorefresh="1"]

Does that help ?

Please advise.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.