Appointments + showing up in Dashboard User Profile of Subscribers

I've just noticed that the Appointments + shows up in the profile dashboard of subscribers which is a big no-go for my client's site. These subscribers will be the ones requesting service from those that are selected as Admins. Did I miss a check-mark somewhere that indicates which role should show up on the list of possible providers? If so, could you point me in the right direction please? :slight_smile:

Or if the only way to remove it is through a function for all profiles currently (including the one admin that is a provider) that's fine with me; could you let me know how to do this?

• aerynlynne

Well, I found a temporary patch... assuming that this is something that we'll be able to toggle in the future.

In case anyone is in the same boat as I...

//hides the schedule options
    function hide_appointment_options(){
    echo "\n" . '<script type="text/javascript">jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
    $(\'form#your-profile > h3:eq(4)\').hide();
    $(\'form#your-profile > table:eq(4)\').hide();
    $(\'form#your-profile\').show();
    $(\'label[for=url], input#url\').hide();
    });
    </script>' . "\n";
    }
    add_action('admin_head','hide_appointment_options');

The eq(4) is referring to which table the appointment + "office hours" had fallen in the user profiles. There's a chance that you would need to change it to eq(3) or eq(5) for it to hide the right table for you.