Appointments Sync from Gcal to web

Hello,
We recently changed the wordpress theme we were using in this site. Since then, we have had problems with Appointments+ plugin. If we add an appointment in Gcal, it does not sync automatically with calendar in the web, I mean, after adding appointment it still appears as available (in the day and hour we selected). Thank you very much for your help.
Kind regards.

• Majid

Hello Daniel
    I hope you are doing great today :slight_smile:

Can you please send in the following info so we can check the issue further using our secure contact form http://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/.

Subject: "Attn: Majid Hamdani"

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Majid Hamdani
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - login URL and admin account login credentials (may be a temporary admin account) data
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include hosting control panel access details (login address, username & password)
    -- cPanel's usually the control panel used for this, but your provider may use something else; I'll need this for accessing your site's database, preferably via phpMyAdmin
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

Select "I have a different question" from the drop-down list.

Thank you !
    Majid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.