[Appointments+] Sync with other Calendar Services for appointments +

Hi, I love how appointments plus syncs with google calendar. I'd like to see support for other calendar services such as Outlook, Office 365 and more corporate type of services. Thank you

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi taropaa

I hope you’re having a great day!

The Google Calendar is probably one of the most popular but yeah, I realize that a lot of people are using other tools like that so it could be really handy to have more integrations.

Are there any other services/tools of that kind that you think could be useful here, apart from already integrated Google Cal and those suggested?

Personally I’m only using Google Calendar and standard Win 10 calendar for Outlook so I’m not much familiar with other solutions but I’m sure that are some that are more popular/useful than others so I’d appreciate some suggestions :slight_smile:

As a “workaround” for now, I think you could try to actually sync Appointments to Google Calendar and then sync other calendars from there. Outlook and iCal could surely be connected with Google Calendar and I believe that many other tools can either so until any new integration shows up in the plugin that could be some way around :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.