Appointments+ - There is only one service provider. Should the GCal be set up under "Users&quo

Appointments+ - There is only one service provider. Should the GCal be set up under "Users" or "Appointment - Settings" or both? Presently, it is set up only under "Appointment - Settings", but the data is not being passed (client, service, etc.) to GCal

• pxwm
    • WP Core Meltdown

Hi Eric,

You could do either but normally it is easier just to use the main calendar if you only have one service provider.

Could you please go to the 'Google Calendar' tab and scroll down and click on the 'test connection' link and confirm if you receive a success message at the top of the page.

if you do could you access the google calendar and check if the test appointment was made.

Could you please post a screenshot of all the settings in your 'Google Calendar' tab so I can review.

Regards
    SteveB

• EricL
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

"Test Connection" yields correct results on GCal and passes the data for Client, service name, etc.

Setting up appointment on web site with Appointments+ results in a scheduled event showing up on GCal, but service name, Client Name do not appear.

I left the "Event Description" at the default for the moment, to wit:

Client Name: CLIENT
    Service Name: SERVICE
    Service Provider Name: SERVICE_PROVIDER

Can send GCal settings to a non-public address if that would help.

I appreciate the help, Eric

• pxwm
    • WP Core Meltdown

Hi Eric,

Can you please confirm if you have just set up the main GCAL in the 'Google Calendar' tab or have you also set up for the single service provider?

If you've set up GCAL for the single service provider as well could you check the following:-

Log-in to the Wordpress dashboard using the service provider Wordpress log-in details.
    Then select Profile in the left hand vertical menu
    Then scroll down and you should see the same GCAL fields as in the main 'Google Calendar' tab.

You now need to populate the 'Event Summary (name) and the 'Event Description' the same as you have done in the main GCAL.

Hopefully this will now work.

Regards
    SteveB

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.