Appointments + Time pass for new appointment does not work

Howdy,

am I right that the only way blocking users to book more then one appointment is to put a high number in the "Minimum time to pass for new appointment (secs)" field?

I tried serveral high numbers but still loged in people and even guests are able to book as many appointments as they want right after each other
Seems not to have any effect.

I would really appreciate help.

Thanks alot.
Arno

• PC

Hey there Arno,

Thanks for posting back and sorry for the delay.

now i deactivated the function: auto confirm to test it.
    then still the maximum of seconds is 9999 s about a day plus the consumer is not gettin a email.

Are they getting an email when the Auto Confirm is set to yes ? If not, then it might be an issue with the settings. I would like to have a closer look. You can enable support access via :

WordPress Dashboard >> WPMU DEV Dashboard >> Support >> Staff Access >> Grant Access.

If you have not installed WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin yet, kindly do that here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/ and then allow access as per the above process.

anyone knows about another way to have auto confirm on and consumer not been able to pick another date?

For the paid appointments even if the Auto Confirm is set to no, that works and and appointments are confirmed as soon as they are paid for.

Apart from that the only way is to enter a high value there and use either a paid model or a manual confirmation.

To prevent any further appointment applications of a client before a payment or manual confirmation, enter a huge number here.

Cheers, PC

• PC

Sorry for the double post. I found another Idea.

If you look at http://mycred.me/add-ons/gateway/ it supports points and integrates with MarketPress.

So if we use MarketPress integration where we use Mycred as a payment gateway then it might be possible.

Mycred allows you to give points to a user on a daily login. So you can set the product price to the number of points you are giving to a user on a daily login. Then a user can login and purchase an appointment using those points.

Appointments+ already allows you to use MarketPress as a payment gateway.

Makes sense ?

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.