Appointments+ Time/Appointment issue

Love Appointments+. I however have a problem. We need to schedule Birthday parties that occur at 12:30 and 2:00 respectively with the same service provider. Our system is set to 30 minutes for all other appointments. How do I easily solve this problem since hours are bound to service providers not services. I cannot limit time selection to 12:30 PM or 2:00 PM? HELP! My customer does not want to switch appointment tools.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Tazman,

Thank you for the question though I admit I have a little difficulty trying to envision what you are reporting is happening with this specific WordPress installation.

I do not know about easily resolving this problem with the exception of possibly creating a fake service provider for this particular event and on the real service provider mark these hours as on break or non working.

Am I on the right track to the issue or?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• Hakan
    • The Incredible Smush

How do I easily solve this problem since hours are bound to service providers not services.

Hours are bound to services and they are bound to service providers' working hours in turn.

In fact A+ always checks if there is an available service provider for that time slot.

Just select your service provider in "Working Hours" tab using "List for" dropdown and manage his working hours.

FYI, If you set your business hours first and then add a new provider, his working hours will be set the same as the business hours.

Cheers,
    Hakan

• Tazman
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Let me clarify the issue. There are two fixed appointment times for Birthday parties. 12:30 and 14:00. That is it. In the General Tab the time base is set to 30 minutes as all other appointments are 30 minute increments.

How do I restrict the appointment screen so that a client cannot select 13:00, 13:30, etc but ONLY have 12:30 and 14:00 to select from, yet show the proper 90 minute block.

12:30-1400 & 1400 to 1530

• Tazman
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

I found a temporary work around to make this happen. Not pretty but will get the job done until the feature is added. WHICH IS GREAT THANK YOU! I love new features.

Create 2 service provides and give them hours of 12:30 - 2:00 and the other 2:00 to 3:30. Then assign to each provider to their respective birthday parties. It isn't pretty but does yield the basics. I will supply a link to the page when done.

• Tazman
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Well the work around did not go over well with the customer. They feel it is rather start forward. Fixed appointment times for parties due to the time it takes to setup. So, I will have to wait to see if the feature request is added.

Events plus was rejected as well. They need one system. I am searching the web.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.