Appointments+ Timezone Support help

Okay, I have been waiting for this feature for three years now. I have several workarounds in place on various sites but they are just not cutting it. I did find this thread https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/appiontments-in-multiple-time-zones#post-794315
However, the code in the thread is from 2014 and the plugin has been updated several times. and I am worried it will no longer work. Anyone have any suggestions or if you are using the code in the thread do you know if it works with the current App+ version?

Thanks in advance

• Nithin

Hi voltaicrose,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

As mentioned by you, it's a really old thread. I did a quick test of the plugin, and the addon does seems to pick the time zone of my system. But the only way to know whether it works fully, is to test this extensively. Would recommend to give a go in your staging website, so that we could have a clear idea regrading issues stated in the old thread. Would like to know whether any of our members, are still running this snippet.

If you are looking for getting it custom developed, you could build a new addon modeled on this, would recommend you to check the Jobs & Pros section if you are considering to hire a developer.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.