[Appointments+] Trying to add text to the legend in Appoinments

I am trying to add text to indicate what the colors mean in the legend. I dont see any text. How do i see text to indicate what each colors stand for?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Aaron

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

There's currently no option to define custom text but if the "Show Legend" option is enabled on "Appointments -> Settings -> General -> Display" page it should not only show those "color boxes" but also a label ("Free", "Busy", "Not possible") for each of them.

These labels are actually already on your site but they're just not visible. It seems that your theme's current CSS is setting label color to white, which is the same as a background color. That can be tweaked with an additional line of CSS:

.appointments-legend-table .class-name {
    	color:#000;
    }

Please add this code to either "Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS" option or to some "custom css" option of your theme (if there is such an option) or try via "Additional css Rules" option on "Appointments -> Settings -> General -> Display" page.

The code I posted sets legend labels' color to black so you may want to adjust the color value to match your site's design.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.