Appointments+ Tutorial Never Plays on Settings Page

It never played when I opened Settings, so I went to FAQ and clicked "Settings Tutorial Restart". Nothing happens. There is no tutorial visible in Google Chrome on my Mac.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Josh,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting on the forum.

I could confirm the issue on my test site using latest version of Appointments+ plugin therefore i have notified the plugin developer about this issue so that it can be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile to fix this issue try editing the following Appointments+ plugin file on line number 461 as following.

Appointments+ plugin file:
    wp-content/plugins/appointments/includes/pointer-tutorials.php

Before Editing:

//step <?php echo $pointer_id; ?> pointer<?php if ($pointer_id == $current_step) { ?> (Current)<?php } ?>
    var options<?php echo $pointer_id; ?> = <?php echo json_encode( $args ); ?>;

After Editing:

//step <?php echo $pointer_id; ?> pointer<?php if ($pointer_id == $current_step) { ?> (Current)<?php } ?>

var options<?php echo $pointer_id; ?> = <?php echo json_encode( $args ); ?>;

Alternatively just replace the above Appointments+ plugin file with the attached modified pointer-tutorials.php file which contains fix for this issue.

Thanks,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.