Appointments Update Breaking Themes

Hello,

I just updated the Appointments + plugin on two sites and it caused two different themes to break.

I had to rename the Appointments folders to get the sites back up.

Not sure what I need to do get the plugin back up and running again.

http://cornerstonefamchiro.com/ gave this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method Google_Client::setLogger() in /nfs/c07/h01/mnt/102891/domains/cornerstonefamchiro.com/html/wp-content/plugins/appointments/includes/gcal/class-app-gcal-api-manager.php on line 45

http://sandiegocountychiropractor.com/ gave the error seen in the screen shot

• Sajid

Hi @steve_tullius,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

We have another member reported this issue before and solved it by resetting the google calendar integration settings.

If you have been using google calendar integration prior to update then please review your settings and then check again.

Now, delete the plugin, download it via WPMI DEV Dashboard plugin, go to Appointments > Settings > Google Calendar.

There can be some undefined funtions issue that can be fixed as steps provided by my colleague Nastia in this reply.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

• Panos

Hello @steve_tullius,

This is not likely to do any harm to your previous settings/work, possibly this action will help some new functions/methods of the new version to set default values.

In any case we strongly recommend to keep full backups before any core/theme/plugin update and of course before any custom changes :slight_smile:

So before going on I suggest to keep a backup so you can restore to previous state if anything goes wrong. You can restore database (which includes all your settings) and files.

You can keep a full backup using our Snapshot plugin.

Hope this was helpful!

Best regards,
    Panos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.