Appointments + Update, Can't Sync Google Calendar

I updated to the new Appointments + Version, and it said that I had to redo the calendar. No big deal. Followed the instructions, copied the new codes in, and hit next. Now it's asking me for an access code. When I click on the access code link, Google gives me a 401 error, saying Invalid Client. I can't find a way to go back and redo the Appointments + Calendar settings either, to make sure it was copied in correctly.

Support access is granted.

Thanks,
Shawn

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Shawn,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I took a look at your site's dashboard but as I do not have access to your Google Account I'm not able to do much more there than just checking Appointments+ general config. Based on a description you gave, I think the most likely reason for the issue is a wrong API Key/Secret. I've noticed that sometimes when you copy and paste them there are additional spaces/blanks added at the beginning and/or end of the string. This is often causing troubles.

The way to go here would be to go through integration config again but as I checked that on my own test site I can confirm a bug that makes GCal config "stuck" in case of wrong config, not letting you go further, neither reset config.

That said, I'm forwarding this as a bug to developers and I hope he'll be able to provide us with a fix real soon. Please note though that his response time may be a bit longer than mine here on forum as he deals with a lot of complex issues on daily basis.

Please keep an eye on this thread for further information and make sure that you keep Appointments+ plugin updated "on the fly".

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.