[Appointments+] Video chat appointments

Give non-technical users across a multisite the ability to offer their own video chat consultations that can be booked through Appointments+.

Needs to work with all modern browsers and devices and be integrated and white labelled rather than a link to Skype, for example.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Techtomic

Do you mean the entire video chat system within the plugin? If so, then it would not be possible I am afraid.

Otherwise, it's just same appointment system, it should not matter how the service will be provided.

I have a feeling I got your idea wrong. If so, would you please explain more details on this?

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Techtomic
      • Techie

Hi Ash thanks for your reply!

I'm thinking that users would book appointments, and if the appointment is of type "video chat" say, then the appointment details would contain a link to the video chat (not sure how this would happen). Then the video chat would be accessible via the link, not needing another registration or login.

I'm thinking now, it's probably a case of finding a suitable video chat plugin first. Then seeing if it's possible to integrate.

Thanks!

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello Techtomic

In this situation, I think your last statement pretty well sums it up...

it's probably a case of finding a suitable video chat plugin first. Then seeing if it's possible to integrate.

There are some functions and hooks you can tie into. Granted, this would be custom coding, but that may be the best route to go, if you cannot find a video chat plugin that natively supports scheduling.

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.