Appointments+ - Warnings in admin

Hi.

When someone does a booking from the frontend the timeslot turns red and it is no longer possible to book that time from the frontend. As it shoud be.

Our issue is that it is still possible to book that timeslot from the backend, without any warnings to the one who is booking. So if you book from the backend you can get double bookings and the system does not warn you about the fact that you are about to make a double booking. How can I fix this som that the admin gets a warning? So double bookings does not occur.

The installation is a Multisite.

• Dimitris

Hey there Jan Rune Colin Strander,

hope you're doing good and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

I can confirm that adding a new appointment via the admin user in /wp-admin/admin.php?page=appointments doesn't provide any validation or warning messages after selecting the date and time options in a "busy" span.
    I guess the safest way is to inspect and book a new one via the calendar view in front end for now.
    I already created a report on this though, just in case this validation can be easily added.
    I'll keep you posted on this as soon as I've got some more feedback from our dev team. :slight_smile:

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.