Appointments+ : Wrong available hours

Hello,
My Service Provider is available for the whole day, hours: 9.00-22.00 without brakes. But his schedule appears availability every 3 hours (10.00, 13.00, 16.00, 19.00, 22.00). The other service provider's schedule is displaying correctly. Why is that happening? The link to check this out is: mydomain.xx/1/massage-therapists/. I have already enabled access to my account. Thank you!

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Ioannis, hope you had a wonderful day.

his schedule appears availability every 3 hours (10.00, 13.00, 16.00, 19.00, 22.00)

This is happening because you have 60 minutes padding on before and after the appointment. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Change 60 to 0 for both before and after. It will show availability for each hour.

Please let us know if you have any confusion. We will be glad to help further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Randy,

To get the Padding Settings in Service Providers page, please go to "Dashboard > Appointments > Settings > Add-ons [Tab]" page and from there, activate the "Padding" addon. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

After this, you will see Padding Settings in your Service Providers page.

Please let us know if you have any confusion or any further query. We will be glad to help.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.