Appointments+/Settings/Service Provider has a bug

Hi,
Just got the appointments+ yesterday and now I am trying to set up everything. I followed the tutorial and watched youtube videos. I found that when I am in the Settings/Service Provider section and click on add new service provider then I choose the user, dummy or not, price and when I get to the service provider drop-down it list the services, then I check the applicable ones but then nothing happens. The services drop-down line stay saying select services instead of the e.g consulting and advice (that I have checked). So then I try to save the new service provider and it keeps telling me to choose at least one service. Which I did but the plugin backend would not recognize.

The plugin is updated to the newest version.

Please let me know how to fix this asap.