Appropriate Theme suggestion to replace 10 year old theme

Hi, I really need to update an old website, still very much in use but designed by a developer 10 years ago. I need to do the update myself. I can't find a theme that gives me all the options I need for this site - current site is - musydney.org.au.
It is a Not for Profit organisation and I support this site as a volunteer, would really appreciate suggestion re a new theme. thanks June

• Sajid

Hi @juneh @admin

Hope you are doing good today and welcome to WPMUDEV community :slight_smile:

You can chose any theme in our themes section either upfront or legacy themes that suits your requirements. I checked your website and I can see it can be easily converted to new theme (unless you have special features).

I can see you are using nextgen gallery, contact form 7 and all in one events calendar plugins that are currently being support by their developers so their would not be any problem. You can easily integrate them in new theme.

I am not sure what plugin or script you are using for memberships if its a plugin then it depends if its being supported or not. If its a script developed by your developer then it will be a bit difficult for you to integrate it with new theme. If you have some customized features on your existing website solely according to your needs the you have to hire a third party developer from job development board.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

If you want to do it yourself then setup dev environment of your site by cloning the live website, pick a theme (upfront theme is a good choice), and start customizing the new theme (you will have all your existing plugin in a clone).

Here is a good plugin to completely clone the website:
    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/duplicator/

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Feel free to post a reply if need to.

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.