Approve comments across Multiple sites

Ok, just joined today and have been playing with all kinds of plugins etc but i still haven't found the one I want. I have a school blog (www.stjohnsblogs.co.uk) and then each class, and some pupils, have their own blogs too.
I would love to be able to have one place where all comments come to be approved without clicking on each blog manually. Is this possible?
Have I missed an obvious plugin somewhere? I have made it so that pupils can't see the comments on their own blogs so I need to be able to easily manage it for them before I create 200 blogs for all of the pupils in the school...

Thanks in advance!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings ian_addison,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Thank you for the great question and yes anything is possible when one is a competent coder with a vision and the will to get the job done - and I am not a coder.

However, in your plugin adventures it appears that you have not come across the Moderation plugin which from my understanding does exactly what you mentioned you want done in its description:

Moderate posts, comments and blogs across your WordPress Multisite install with this handy and extremely powerful plugin – if you’re running a news or publishing site, this is a must!

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member and have a GREAT upcoming New Year!

Cheers, Joe

• ian_addison
    • Flash Drive

Hi, I did. But this appears to be moderating rather than approving e.g. if comments were approved, I could go and moderate them (using the plugin) to put them as spam

As all comments on our blogs need to be approved first anyway, the moderation plugin is for marking them as spam so we wouldn't need it.

Thanks though!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings ian_addison Happy New Year!

Thank you for letting me know and for the additional clarification.

I cannot find anything that does this in the repository or WPMU DEV.

Therefore I am going to suggest this for possible plugin creation in which we will need more plus ones then our two to have a shot at having it considered for development.

I will move this ticket to the applicable feature requests area and hopefully we can muster up enough +1's to have it considered.

Any other +1's out there wanting this type of plugin created?

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member and have a GREAT New Year!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.