Appt. less than 10 minutes, and mix of 5 & 10 minute appt times

We purchased the plugin and are in the process of trying to figure some things out. Maybe you can help with them?
?
1) 5 minute time slots. I noticed that 10 minutes is the minimum allowed time slot. Is there anyway to change this to 5?

2) Multiple time slots.? Our client is requesting that from 8am-noon, the time slots are every 5 minutes (with 10 appointments available per time slot), and then from noon to 6pm, the time slots are every 10 minutes (with the same number of appointments).

Are these possible?

• Patrick

HI there @Dan

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you aboard!

Both are possible, yes. But that scenario does require a bit of tweaking. :slight_smile:

To get things working for 5-minute appointments, you need to add a bit of custom code to your theme's functions.php or a custom plugin as detailed in this post:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/how-do-i-change-the-page-tittle-from-make-appointment#post-408724

To get time slots every 5 minutes in the morning, and 10 minutes in the afternoon, the only way I can think of is to use 2 service providers. Each only provides one service and works either mornings or afternoons.

If you, or your client, are the sole service provider, simply use a dummy provider for one of them. For example:

Service provider "A" provides 5-minute service and works 8:00 - 12:00
    Provider "B" provides 10-minute service and works 12:00 - 18:00

• Dan

Thanks. However, this isn't working correctly for us. In the admin I have the following:

- Service Provider A working from 8-12 at 5 minute intervals.
    - Service Provider B working from 12-6 at 10 minute intervals.

On the frontend, the hours 8-6pm are listed, but only in 5 minute intervals, which doesn't match what we need. Also, we're trying to have each interval -- regardless of 5 or 10 minutes -- able to be selected 10 times. We're having trouble getting this set up as well.

Any advice?

• Ash

For 5mins service, would you please try adding this code?

function allow_5_min( $min_time ) {
      return 4;
      }
      add_filter( 'app_safe_min_time', 'allow_5_min' );

You can add those codes in your functions.php in the theme, if you think your theme won’t be changed. Otherwise mu-plugins is the best solution. To use mu-plugins, go to /wp-content/ and find the folder with name 'mu-plugins'. If there is no folder in that name, then create a folder, name it 'mu-plugins', create a file inside that, give any name you like and paste the code in there. You don't need to activate that plugin. Mu-plugins means must use plugins, so it will be activated automatically always. If you use mu-plugins then add a php start tag at the beginning of the code.

Cheers
      Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.