appt + on mobile issue days of week

On a phone, the booking calendar is trying to display the days of the week in a tiny space. Anyway to set these as M T W T F S S instead of the full Monday etc. ?

• James Morris

Hello Chris,

When you add your shortcode to the page, the default behavior is to show short day names such as Sa. You have to select the option to display long days.

Looking at your page and shortcodes, I see you are running [app_schedule long="1"]. Remove the long="1" portion from the shortcode and the short day names will be displayed.

I hope this clarifies a bit. Let us know if you have any further questions. We'll be happy to help! :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris

• Chris

Thanks James! Secret sauce! So, you say that the default is to show short names and that I wold have turned on long names when creating the short codes? I am scratching my head because I never created the short codes, well not directly anyway. I was in General>Display and selected create an appointment page... I was so pleased with the generated page that I did not even really look at the short code content in that page!

Now I know! Thanks again!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.