Appts+ and Marketpress 3.0 not working

There seems to have been an issue with the MP upgrade to 3.0. I can't find any information on how to get these two to play nicely. I checked prior to the upgrade to make sure there aren't any major issues.

Previously I had the appointments setup as a product in MP via digital download. Now it's not working at all; the calendar show up, but nothing from there.

Here's the link: https://lavishinsequim.com/products-2/schedule-your-appointment/

Someone please advise asap...this is an integral part of our website. Thanks!

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @NWTD,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting on the forum.

I have just tested on your site by booking the test appointment on your shared page and it displayed me the checkout page link clicking on it displayed the appointment in the shopping cart which i can check out as shown in the attached screenshots.

Could you please tell me specifically what is not working for you?

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• NWTD
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Thanks for the quick response @Vinod Dalvi. I forgot to update this thread before I left the office...I ended up deactivating and reactivating the plugins and tweaking a few things to get it all to play nice.

My only issues now are those that reside with the MarketPress 3.0 upgrade. I'll start a new thread in that plugin's forum.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.