Events +:Archive page not showing some strange information + How to customize it

Hello.

I’m having some issues with the archive page of Events.

Here’s the url: http://dev.tamtando.com/eventi/

As you can see, there is a bunch of problems. I’m not sure if this is cause by Headway of by the plugin, so I’ll start from this forum to find out.

First of all, the page title shows “incsub_event”

Then, the content always starts with “Mostra evento” (that is the translation for “View event”:wink: followed by the actual content, without a space in between. The, all of this ends with the RVSP data, again without spaces. It looks like all the event’s information are concatenated in the excerpt. In addition, there is this “Mostra evento” that looks like a link’s text, without the link.

In addition to that, I’d like to show a calendar, instead of a list. If in Events settings I check “Override default appearance?”, and select a the calendar for the archive template, I get indeed the calendar, but only that: header, sidebars, footer all disappears.

There is a way to create a page and use a short code instead? Or instead, a call to a pho function would be also ok to me.