Are any of these functions possible in CoursePress Pro

Is it possible to:
- have the text to the right or left of a video in a unit. It would make it easier to see both a the same time.
- make it possible for the course participants to leave a unit-specific comment that can only be seen by the course instructor, e.g. a question regarding that specific unit, that the instructor then can easily reply
- as an instructor of a course to easily access a report on how every participant in that course is progressing

Thanks very much

Thomas

• Vaughan

Hi Thomas,

Hope you're well?

#1 Yes, most likely this could be done with CSS, i'd need to see the video/unit to be able to give you the CSS though for your site.

#2 Comments aren't possible, but there's a discussions option you can enable where students can post discussions about the course.

#3 Go to the reports page in admin for the reports for each student.

Dashboard > coursepress >reports

Hope this helps

• Thomas

Hi thanks for your reply
    So if I understand you correctly, it is not possible, even with the addition of any of your plugins:
    - for a participants to contact the instructor privately with a question
    - sort the participants by course
    - sort the reports by course
    - as an instructor, to have one easy overview of how many of the participants have finished one specific course

I seems a little uneasy, by the way, as an instructor, to see in your instructors menu, that people have made comments or started a discussion. But you have to go to each exact unit and page to answer, instead of being able to answer it all from the same instructors manu....am I mistaken about this.

Thanks again
    Thomas

• Vaughan

Hi Thomas,

Apologies on the delay.

- sort the reports by course

This is possible from the reports page in wp-admin.

Dashboard > coursepress > reports

You can see a filter at the top which lists all courses, selecting a course willfilter the list to only display reports from the selected course.

- sort the participants by course

Not quite sorting,but if you visit the manage course page from the front-end Coursepress dashboard as an instructor, you will then be able toview the students for that course.

Then select students tab to view students for that course.

- for a participants to contact the instructor privately with a question

It's possible to do this by using the Private messaging plugin, this would then allow students to contact the instructor.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/private-messaging/

Regarding your other feedback, I will certainly pass this along to the relevant developers to consider looking at improving usability.

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.