Are Facebook Page events supported in Events+?

Hello!

All the support threads on the Facebook / Events plugin combination seem to be around early 2013 so I'd just like to check a few things.

I've added the Events+ plugin as well as the necessary API codes from Facebook but I am not seeing any Events imported into my site. Do I need to wait for the hour to pass before the API syncs the first time?

Also, do I need to be a manager of a FB page for the API to work on that particular page ID or does that not matter?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Brian

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Brian,

Thank you for your reply.

Are you trying to import events from facebook page or user.

The plugin doesn't yet support importing events from pages . It only supports importing events for a user. There is already a feature request created for this feature on the following thread and this feature may be added in future version of plugin but We don't publish ETAs to prevent disappointment if a deadline is missed(which in plugin development quite a frequent occurrence!).

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/how-can-i-synchronize-facebook-page-events-instead-of-my-personal-ones

I think it imports all past and future events.

What have you set in the field "Run importer every" located in Facebook Events import settings section?

Try hitting reset button in the Facebook Events Import settings in Admin area -> Events -> Settings then click save settings then refresh the page and hit authenticate button.

Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.