Are there any new themes or plug-ins?

Hi

I've been a member here for a few months now and I haven't seen one new theme or plug-in yet.

Is there somewhere special I need to look?

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

thanks for posting.

currently we do have a few plugins in production, but they are not ready yet. We are also working on our own theme framework too, i am not sure how far ahead we are with this though, but i believe once done, all our new themes will be using that framework.
    i know this isn't what you probably want to hear, however our developers are working hard at the moment on updates and improvements to our existing plugins, essentially we are eventually moving towards making them familiar, by having similar Admin UI & menu layouts etc. so once you have used 1 plugin, the familiarity & layouts etc will be similar for all our plugins. basicly we are trying to standardise the plugins with a similar UI.

We are also working hard on updating all the documentation & tutorials along with producing new video tutorials too for every plugin, & a new site revamp is in the process of being built which will improve the user experience on wpmudev as a whole.

hope this helps.

thanks for being a member of wpmudev.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

you have high expectations, which in many cases is a good trait to have.

however the complexity of the plugin & the functionality don't always allow for this, some plugins can be made in a few days, others may take several months.

If we have ever given you the impression that we release plugins/themes on a monthly basis, then I apologise sincerely & if you can point me to the place that gave you that impression, I will ask someone to look into re-wording it or something.

thanks.

• Captain_SEO
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

>>If we have ever given you the impression that we release plugins/themes on a monthly basis, then I apologise sincerely & if you can point me to the place that gave you that impression, I will ask someone to look into re-wording it or something.

Every other plug-in and theme site I belong to provide at least one new product per month - as a minimum.

So, it's not necessarily that WPMU advertised this, it's just expectations. So far I have been here nearly 8 months and seen nothing.

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

@Captain_SEO

Tom chipping in here, stay tuned for one of the most amazing products we have ever released, without going into too much detail if themes etc are what you are waiting for then you are in for a huge surprise, We believe in doing something well and whats coming is going to blow your mind (no exageration here). So please hang on there a little while longer and i can personally vouch that its worth the wait.

Cheers

p.s No ETA but count on sooner than later

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.