Are there any plans to make the Studio theme reponsive?

I like the simplicity and options for the Studio theme, but it appears that it is simply fixed width and does not support mobile devices. I’d like to use it for a WordPress service, but with so many people using tablets and smartphones now, it doesn’t show awareness of the mobile market.

Are there any plans to make Studio responsive?

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

hiya

unfortunately at this time i can’t be certain, i know the theme developers are working hard on a brand new theme framework which will be superb if the internal previews are anything to go by. i’m pretty sure once that theme is complete, many of our themes will be made compatible with it, all i can do for now is add this to the feature requests for the developer to look at.

hope this helps.

• Mike
    • Flash Drive

Yes, do add it as a feature request. It sounds like you are moving generally in that direction, if that is the case, it needs to be a serious consideration for all themes now.

Thanks – mark this one as resolved – for now.

Mike

• Msaxe
    • Flash Drive

Any news on responsive themes?

Considering that sites are only considered current if they are responsive to different devices, how can WPMUDEV be selling as a provider of up to date services and products without offering responsive themes, now?

• Mike
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

@msaxe I Couldn’t agree more. Up-to-date they are not.

Get-a-grip WPMUDEV – please. You are promoting FramePress (for example) as well as all the other themes – as if they were the bees, and embracing the latest technology. They are not, and they do not.

We need responsive themes!

• Msaxe
    • Flash Drive

Thanks Mike. My renewal date is in a couple of days and I bowed out. These guys are too slow on the basics and generally provide more fog and rationalization than actual support. They’ve known members want more than their hackneyed themes for years and all we get are affiliate links.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.