Are there any shortcodes for registration and account?

First of all great plugin.

The thing is that it does much more than I need.

What I need is only registration and update the user's data (no subscriptions and payments...).

So is there a way to use a shortcode in a page that will only launch the forms where the user can fill in and update their username, password and email?

I also searched for "Membership Lite" but didn't find it.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @sfyk

I hope you are well today, to not accept payments just make sure you don't have a payment gateway active.

If though you aren't going to be using subscriptions how will your visitors gain access to your content? Could you tell me a bit more about what you want to achieve?

The registration shortcode is [subscriptionform] and the account shortcode [accountform]

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• sfyk
    • New Recruit

Thank you for your response Jack!

The truth is I only need users to register for rating some stuff, and perhaps take part at some offers. All users and visitors can view all content, so I have disabled the protection.

Also I do not need membership levels, and the website is not even multisite. I know there are other plugins out there that handle registrations, but they are not from wpmu!

The shortcodes you provided are exactly what I needed. One last thing if possible..., is there a way to skip the step where the user has to select the "Subscription" during registration? If not, I can always link to "?action=registeruser&subscription=1" so no worries about that.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.