Are we allowed to use WPMU Dev documentation and videos for customers?

WPMU Dev has a lot of documentation and videos about plugins, etc. Are we allowed to reuse/repurpose that content for members in our network? For example, there is a pdf on membership. I would like to copy some of that information in order to create a 'user manual' for the membership module for my members.

thanks

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

@bthoom

When you mention videos which ones do you mean, for example the ones on youtube? or the tutorial library plugin? All images etc logos are copyrighted so reproducing them on your site wouldn't be allowed, As long as the original credits remain on documentation it shouldnt be an issue. The main thing we watch is when someone (not saying you will) tries to pass off our work as their own,

If you have any further questions feel free to ask away

Cheers

• Princessa
      • Princess

Hi Tom, I was searching wpmudev regarding the same concern as well. I run a social platform and use quite a number of wpmudev plugins, is it okay to for us to reuse/repurpose/edit-reproduce and use some of the footages and content generated? When you mentioned "As long as the original credits remain on documentation" meaning to credit back to wpmudev?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.