I am struggling to build my affiliate website. This is my first website, and I have no idea how to work around it. I´ve purchased heaps of different themes, read the documentation, and still have not accomplished anything. I feel stupid, and I am on the verge of giving up.
What I have done so far;
– Purchased a domain.
– Purchased a webhotel.
– Installed wordpress.
– Installed diff. themes.
– Tried hiring freelancers via sites like odesk. (I ended up with people wanting to charge me several thousand $ for simple questions)
– Reading documentation, and still not able to make use of what I´ve learned.
– Spent my initial startup budget on things I have no use for.
What I am looking for:
– A kind person, who speaks and understand english.
– Someone who can help me answer my questions. IE: “Website X, has a banner that does this. is it possible for me to implement? Yes/No? If so, how?”
– Someone I can partner with, and give a share of my commissions.
– Someone who can take a novice under his/hers wings and teach the awesomeness of building a site from scratch.
What I can offer:
– Fun conversations.
– A share of commissions when site is up and running.
I realize this is a shot in the dark. A very longshot in the dark, but I have no more ideas left. I am broke for the moment, and feel foolish for not being able to understand the very basics of WP, and not even able to build a site using pagebuilders.
Are you willing to lend me a few moments of your time?