Are you able to provide any help?

I will take you up on getting help on using a WP plugin. I installed and activated a plugin on the WordPress dashboard entitled "Dynamic Latest Post in Nav menu," for insuring that my users can go directly to the latest post rather then having to go through my Home Page. The plugin was prepared by Hijiriworld, but their very sketchy instructions are unclear, and I can't get the plugin to work. I sent an email to Hijiriworld several days ago asking for clarification, but have received no response. WP Codex provides no clarification. Are you able to provide any help?

• Nithin

Hi Robert,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I tested this plugin in my system, and it seems to work fine. What the plugin does is add the latest post, or custom post type links to the navigation menu. The plugin can also add custom post types archive page links to the menus.

You'll have to add it under, Appearance > Menus, as show in the screenshot below:

Whenever a new post is added, the link in the navigation bar gets updated to the latest one.

I hope this is what you are looking for, please let us know if you still need any further assistance. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.