Are you considering developing a payment terminal or

Are you considering developing a payment terminal or enhancing an existing plugin to function as a payment terminal.

Our need is to push an a customer balance and a few hidden fields as invoice #, Customer name/address to a customer payment terminal whereby the customer may enter credit card info to make the payment for the completed balance or may enter a different amount to pay. The vendor would receive email notification of the payment with all the data fields of the payment terminal & last 4 digits of cc and the payment logged in the plugin. A range of payment gateways would be nice, but as minimum authorize.net and paypal.

You have a couple plugins that are close but not are can do these basics

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

So I have this right, you want to be able to build an invoice, then provide a payment link. This page then lets them checkout like it was a product.

If that's the case then it's not something we're actively developing, but if it's something that tons of members add their support for, then it's something we would consider further.

If I've misunderstood, please clarify further.

Cheers.

• eddie_allen
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Yes Timothy. That basically is it.

The need is to pass an editable balance ( for partial payments), customer id, and address info and inv#. Upon a payment a thank you page displays & email notification is sent out to vendor and payment logged.

There are several authorize.net payment terminal plugins available out in the market but they fall short., i.e. cannot easily pass customer info to, not multi-site aware, .etc. The functionality required is very close to WPMUDEV fundraising plugin, but with authorize.net support and the data push api.

A api to allow a app to retrieve payment info would be great, but could come in a ver 1.1

Thanks.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey again.

Ya that isn't something we're currently doing, sorry.

If more members want this kind of thing then we can of course consider it further. Members can add their support here.

If it's something you need right now, then you would need to develop that further. Or hire a developer to assist, sorry.

Depending on what exactly you're doing, perhaps WHMCS might be able to help.

You can create invoices with that, and payable links. People us it for web development, quotation systems, invoicing systems, hosting, domain registration, etc.

http://whmcs.com

Might be worth taking a peek to see if it's something that might fit your needs.

Take care.

• eddie_allen
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Unfortunately WHMCS is not what we need for this application. We are WHMCS users now and very familiar with it's functionality.

A flexible payment terminal WP plugin a high need app. Most available try to add eCommerce features which is a over engineer. Authorize.net SIM or PayPal custom form feature do not provide the app to app integration options needed.

Where can I find WP PHP/Plugin developers? I would like to develop this app.

Thanks
    Eddie A

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.