Are your themes and plugins only for multi sites?

This might be an obvious question. I am a new member and was wondering if your themes and plugins are ONLY for Multisite and buddypress installations or can they be used on single regular installations of WordPress?

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there @timmorris-design

I hope you are well today :slight_smile:

Our plugins work on single site regular installs of WordPress, as well as BuddyPress and Multisite, there are a few plugins that only work on each different type.

For example easy blogging and new blog templates can only be used on Multisite installs of WordPress, as they are designed for making the experience easier and templating :slight_smile:

On each plugin page there is a compatibility part on the right hand side (screenshot attached), this will tell you if it works on a single site, buddypress, mulitsite or all of them :slight_smile:

All our themes work on all types of installations.

I hope this helps, please don't hesitate to ask for any further assistance.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member!

Kind Regards

Jack.

• TimMorris-Design
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hey Jack,

You have excellent customer support skills, having interacted with you a few times already. Is there a way I can give you positive feedback to your company?

Also, a separate note on the mobile version of the WPMUDev site. The “Ask a Question” forms did not fit correctly on my screen- looks like the CSS for the fields hasn’t been adjusted. And the current discussion part of the community section was appearing with overlapped content as well.

Thanks,

Tim

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Tim,

Thank you very much, I really appreciate the kind words :slight_smile:

There isn’t any official way, but you can always send an email through the contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/ :slight_smile:

Also, a separate note on the mobile version of the WPMUDev site. The “Ask a Question” forms did not fit correctly on my screen- looks like the CSS for the fields hasn’t been adjusted. And the current discussion part of the community section was appearing with overlapped content as well.

Thank you for letting us know about that, I will look into it and notify the lead designer/developer to get a fix together for it :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member! And have a great upcoming weekend!

Kind Regards

Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.